Lyrics Dedication?

Was just listening to this song and I felt the lyrics suited Jin so this song by Simple Plan goes out to Jin who misses his gf... ^^v

"I Can Wait Forever"

You look so beautiful today
When you're sitting there it's hard for me to look away
So i try to find the words that i could say
I know distance doesn't matter but you feel so far away
And I cant lie, every time I leave my heart turns gray
And I want to come back home to see your face
And I, cause I just cant take it

Another day without you with me
Is like a blade that cuts right through me
But I can wait, I can wait forever
When you call my heart stops beating
When you're gone it wont stop bleeding
But I can wait, I can wait forever

You look so beautiful today
It's like every time I turn around I see your face
The thing I miss the most is waking up next to you
When I look into your eyes, I wish that I could stay
And I cant lie, every time I leave my heart turns gray
And I want to come back home to see your face
And I, cause I just cant take it

Another day without you with me
Is like a blade that cuts right through me
But I can wait, I can wait forever
When you call my heart stops beating
When you're gone it wont stop bleeding
But I can wait, I can wait forever

I know it feels like forever
I guess that's just the price I gotta pay
But when I come back home to feel your touch, makes it better
Till that day, theres nothing else that I can do
And I just cant take it, I just cant take it

Another day without you with me
Is like a blade that cuts right through me
But i can wait, I can wait forever (I can wait forever)
When you call my heart stops beating
When you're gone it wont stop bleeding
But I can wait, I can wait forever
I can wait forever, I can wait forever...

Comments

Popular Posts