Ahjuhsshi~~

I've noticed a change in plots for Korean dramas lately. Remember how the plot used to be about a younger guy liking an older girl? Well, now apparently its all about older guys (like late 20s or early 30s) with younger girls (like early 20s).

The trend now is a love story between a younger girl and an ajuhsshi (uncle in Korean or well used to refer to older/married men). Goodbye to the days of younger guys and nunas (older sister for a guy in Korean).

Dramas which came out this year like Hello Miss, Que Sera Sera, and Coffee Prince all have the same concept (I named these cause I've watched them, didn't watch Witch Yoo Hee though hahaha). Which reminds me I have not finished watching Que Sera Sera even though I've downloaded it ^^;

Haha, nothing much really, just a sudden realisation. I like examining the media trends.

Comments

Popular Posts