Oslo Recordings
I am always like interested in like composers of certain songs I like cause well hey, they wrote that chart topping hit or created that nice melody.
Anyway, I was looking through some Super Junior 2nd Album scans and I saw the original composer for like some songs and I tried google-ing them up. I found that composer's myspace page for some reason hahahaha.
Here he is - Ken Ingwersen
He's a guitarist and has his own band which I have not found out the name and he and his friends run Oslo Recordings. (In case you didn't know, which I did not until I did my research, is that Oslo is the capital city of Norway-where Ken Ingwersen is from.)
I googled again, trying to find the original song obviously but to no avail. However, I found THIS and I was so surprised to see Super Junior's picture there. Well apparently, Suju's "U" single was also written by them and well it made a hit in Korea, which helps with their company's reputation. Go into the music section and LO AND BEHOLD, everything from Super Junior's "L.O.V.E" to CSJH's "Boomerang" to DBSK's "The Way U Are" are ALL from them. Oh, wait, I forgot to mention "Snow Dream" too which did not appear there but originally it's a hit song from the winner of the German Pop Idol (it's like Malaysian Idol winner la ^^;) called "Sunshine After The Rain". The orginal version and Japanese version of the song is put there though and you can have a listen to it. Their other songs that went into other albums were just as good (I sampled a few).
Gosh, all of the songs stated above like "Boomerang", "The Way U Are" are songs I really really like and it's like woah, all from the same few composers all the way in Norway. OH, how could I forget, BoA's in their list too. HAHAHA seems like SM loves working with Oslo Recordings eh. Seriously, SM's taste in pop music is soooo good I think that's why they can produce hits after hits.
GAHHHHHHHHHH hold hold hold, this is getting out of hand. I need to make a list and you'll see why....even Malaysia! *faints*
Anyway, last recap of list of songs:
DBSK
1) The Way U Are
2) Get Me Some
CSJH
1) Boomerang
Super Junior
1) L.O.V.E
2) U
3) Missin U
BoA
1) I Don't Give A Damn
SMTOWN
1) Snow Dream
Hmm, I think that's about it...there may be more but yeah, wait till I am like super free to check them out slowly. Have fun viewing them!
Anyway, I was looking through some Super Junior 2nd Album scans and I saw the original composer for like some songs and I tried google-ing them up. I found that composer's myspace page for some reason hahahaha.
Here he is - Ken Ingwersen
He's a guitarist and has his own band which I have not found out the name and he and his friends run Oslo Recordings. (In case you didn't know, which I did not until I did my research, is that Oslo is the capital city of Norway-where Ken Ingwersen is from.)
I googled again, trying to find the original song obviously but to no avail. However, I found THIS and I was so surprised to see Super Junior's picture there. Well apparently, Suju's "U" single was also written by them and well it made a hit in Korea, which helps with their company's reputation. Go into the music section and LO AND BEHOLD, everything from Super Junior's "L.O.V.E" to CSJH's "Boomerang" to DBSK's "The Way U Are" are ALL from them. Oh, wait, I forgot to mention "Snow Dream" too which did not appear there but originally it's a hit song from the winner of the German Pop Idol (it's like Malaysian Idol winner la ^^;) called "Sunshine After The Rain". The orginal version and Japanese version of the song is put there though and you can have a listen to it. Their other songs that went into other albums were just as good (I sampled a few).
Gosh, all of the songs stated above like "Boomerang", "The Way U Are" are songs I really really like and it's like woah, all from the same few composers all the way in Norway. OH, how could I forget, BoA's in their list too. HAHAHA seems like SM loves working with Oslo Recordings eh. Seriously, SM's taste in pop music is soooo good I think that's why they can produce hits after hits.
GAHHHHHHHHHH hold hold hold, this is getting out of hand. I need to make a list and you'll see why....even Malaysia! *faints*
08-06-2003
Lisa Hanim
Liza Hanim from Malaysia records " Weak " for her upcoming album.
Production is done at Oslo Recordings.......vocals and mix done in Malaysia !
Anyway, last recap of list of songs:
DBSK
1) The Way U Are
2) Get Me Some
CSJH
1) Boomerang
Super Junior
1) L.O.V.E
2) U
3) Missin U
BoA
1) I Don't Give A Damn
SMTOWN
1) Snow Dream
Hmm, I think that's about it...there may be more but yeah, wait till I am like super free to check them out slowly. Have fun viewing them!

Comments