LEAVE ME ALONE, I'M INNOCENT
I can say my tolerance is very high but when I am mad, I get really mad.
I just don't want to talk to anyone right now. What is wrong with people. 3 people have separately made me mad in 2 different occasions in 1 same day. It's the kind of anger where talking to me is no use, asking me to calm down only makes me even more angry and asking me to eat is so irrelevant. Just leave me alone okay, all of you. I don't want to be involved in your "problems" when I have my own things to do. I just want to do what I want to do and that's why I don't feel lonely being alone at home because I can do what I want to do without bothering about having to talk to people or call this person to tell that thing.
I hate being accused of something I never did and receiving unnecessary anger from people who's anger comes from having a quarrel with someone else. I'm innocent okay, just don't go throwing things on innocent people and making them suffer can?! 돼냐? 진짜 미치겟다!
I just don't want to talk to anyone right now. What is wrong with people. 3 people have separately made me mad in 2 different occasions in 1 same day. It's the kind of anger where talking to me is no use, asking me to calm down only makes me even more angry and asking me to eat is so irrelevant. Just leave me alone okay, all of you. I don't want to be involved in your "problems" when I have my own things to do. I just want to do what I want to do and that's why I don't feel lonely being alone at home because I can do what I want to do without bothering about having to talk to people or call this person to tell that thing.
I hate being accused of something I never did and receiving unnecessary anger from people who's anger comes from having a quarrel with someone else. I'm innocent okay, just don't go throwing things on innocent people and making them suffer can?! 돼냐? 진짜 미치겟다!

Comments