SUPER JUNIOR! ................& tags
I had to do some tags which Michele tagged me to do and what better day than Suju's 2nd album release date?! Mish, remember me forever! MWHAHHAHA...
Tag 1:
1. Do you ever lie about your age?
As of now no but from now onwards, I might.
2. Do you prefer "sensitive guys" or "tough guys"?
sensitive? but not too...a guy has to act like a guy anyway...
3. Do you prefer blonde or dark haired guys?
dark haired? bleached blonde reminds me of this weird guy in class...
4. Are you currently single?
yesh...
5. How many things in your past do you regret?
a lot, but I move on...
6. Do you have a best friend?
MANY MANY MANY BEST FRIENDS XD
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I am grown up and I still don't know what I want to do
8. Who was the last person you hugged?
I forgot...shows how long since I've hugged anyone...MISH COME HERE!
9. Have you ever had your heart broken?
many times, I'm an emotional person...not that the thing that happened was something big...
10. Have you ever thought of having a plastic-surgery?
no...viewed some explanation of the processes before and I'm scared...
11. Do you like your life?
Now? No. Overall? Yes.
12. Do you shop at Hollister?
If they had one here I would.
13. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
No boyfriend to start with
14. Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back?
funny, I don't consider that person as my friend...
15. Do you have more friends that are boys or girls?
girls...I'm every girl's best friend MWHAHAHHA
16. How long have you had friendster?
3 years?
17. Have you ever cheated on someone?
no
18. Has anyone ever cheated on you?
no
19. Have you ever slapped a guy in the face?
I wanted to.
20. What is one of your biggest fears?
losing people I love
21. Have you ever skipped class?
who doesn't? don't tell me you never get sick HAHAHA
22. Has anyone close to you ever passed away?
yes
23. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
yes
24. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
if mish said 이민우 mine would have to be 김려욱 no?
25. Do you believe in the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater"?
nope
26. Have you ever had a good feeling about something and it turned out that you were right?
think so
27. Do you ever wish you were famous?
depends...famous in a good way or a bad one?
28. Do you ever wish you were a guy?
nope, i like being a girl
29. Do you think women smell nice in perfume? (erm...is it right?)
depends
30. you people are so dead. MUAHAHA. my victims areeeee......
- Moo the cow
- Liying (if you're free)
- Felshiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Tag 2:
Seven things you plan to do before you die
- trip to Korea
- master Korean
- go to the Church Growth International in Korea
- meet some famous gasoo, preferably 김려욱 and say 사랑해 HAHAHA
- see my relatives receive Christ
- buy my parents a house
- marry + have kids (copy Michele, I ran out of ideas)
Seven things you can do
- sing (not as good as other people but yeah)
- read korean
- play the piano
- pray
- help people solve some problems
- encourage others
- go crazy over gasoos HAHAH
Seven celebrity crushes (진짜 좋아하는 가수가 세명만 있어 ... ^^'')
- 려욱
- 기현
- 재중
- 홍기 (not really crush la, I'm not a pedo)
- 현정 (그냥 오빠 처럼 좋아해 ~)
- 장군 ? (아 몰라 !)
- 왜 일곱명 있어야해 ?
Seven most repeated phrases.
- woah, serious?
- sot lah you
- WHAT THE *inserts curse word here*
- FB (don't ask)
- omg
- 려욱 is so cute!
- sien lah
Seven physical traits you look for in a opposite sex
- nice eyes
- nice skin
- nice hair
- nice body
- high nose
- tall
- sharp facial features
Seven tags to go?
I'm thankful and blessed I'm not always tagged.
Three names you go by:
- shuroomie
- shuzzy
- shu
Three physical things you like about yourself:
- eyes
- height
- hair
Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
- calfs
- weight
- arms
Three things that scares you.
- snakes
- dark
- tight spaces
Three drinks (alcoholic or non)
- Yoo Ja Cha
- water
- fruit juices
Three of your daily essentials
- Bible
- Laptop
- Handphone
Three things you are wearing now
- PE t-shirt
- Shorts
- Spectacles
Three of your favourite movies.
- Hide and Seek
- Shawshank Redemption
- The Bone Collector
Two Truth and A Lie
- I love kpop
- I love suju's new album
- I love my handphone
Three things about the opposite sex that appeal to you
- Caring
- Gentlemanly
- Ability to sing
The careers you are considering, or have considered
- Journalist
- PR person
- Translator
Three people you would like to see take this quiz now.
- Felroomieeeeee
- Moonieeeeee
- Jessungieeeeeeeeeeee
(sorry lah, I ran out of people to tag)
Tag 3:
Rules:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover
3. Tag 8 other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you're tagged the second time , there is NO need to do this.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN doing it. XD
8 points about my perfect lover
- cares about me (obviously)
- cute looking
- loves me + everyone around me
- gets along with everyone I know
- gentlemanly
- sensitive
- rich (mwhahaha)
- a Godly person
Gender of my perfect lover: Male
8 person that i tagged:
Let's just pretend I did this already. Thanks.
Tag 1:
1. Do you ever lie about your age?
As of now no but from now onwards, I might.
2. Do you prefer "sensitive guys" or "tough guys"?
sensitive? but not too...a guy has to act like a guy anyway...
3. Do you prefer blonde or dark haired guys?
dark haired? bleached blonde reminds me of this weird guy in class...
4. Are you currently single?
yesh...
5. How many things in your past do you regret?
a lot, but I move on...
6. Do you have a best friend?
MANY MANY MANY BEST FRIENDS XD
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I am grown up and I still don't know what I want to do
8. Who was the last person you hugged?
I forgot...shows how long since I've hugged anyone...MISH COME HERE!
9. Have you ever had your heart broken?
many times, I'm an emotional person...not that the thing that happened was something big...
10. Have you ever thought of having a plastic-surgery?
no...viewed some explanation of the processes before and I'm scared...
11. Do you like your life?
Now? No. Overall? Yes.
12. Do you shop at Hollister?
If they had one here I would.
13. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
No boyfriend to start with
14. Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back?
funny, I don't consider that person as my friend...
15. Do you have more friends that are boys or girls?
girls...I'm every girl's best friend MWHAHAHHA
16. How long have you had friendster?
3 years?
17. Have you ever cheated on someone?
no
18. Has anyone ever cheated on you?
no
19. Have you ever slapped a guy in the face?
I wanted to.
20. What is one of your biggest fears?
losing people I love
21. Have you ever skipped class?
who doesn't? don't tell me you never get sick HAHAHA
22. Has anyone close to you ever passed away?
yes
23. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
yes
24. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
if mish said 이민우
25. Do you believe in the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater"?
nope
26. Have you ever had a good feeling about something and it turned out that you were right?
think so
27. Do you ever wish you were famous?
depends...famous in a good way or a bad one?
28. Do you ever wish you were a guy?
nope, i like being a girl
29. Do you think women smell nice in perfume? (erm...is it right?)
depends
30. you people are so dead. MUAHAHA. my victims areeeee......
- Moo the cow
- Liying (if you're free)
- Felshiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Tag 2:
Seven things you plan to do before you die
- trip to Korea
- master Korean
- go to the Church Growth International in Korea
- meet some famous gasoo, preferably 김려욱
- see my relatives receive Christ
- buy my parents a house
- marry + have kids (copy Michele, I ran out of ideas)
Seven things you can do
- sing (not as good as other people but yeah)
- read korean
- play the piano
- pray
- help people solve some problems
- encourage others
- go crazy over gasoos HAHAH
Seven celebrity crushes (진짜 좋아하는 가수가 세명만 있어
- 려욱
- 기현
- 재중
- 홍기
- 현정
- 장군
- 왜 일곱명 있어야해
Seven most repeated phrases.
- woah, serious?
- sot lah you
- WHAT THE *inserts curse word here*
- FB (don't ask)
- omg
- 려욱
- sien lah
Seven physical traits you look for in a opposite sex
- nice eyes
- nice skin
- nice hair
- nice body
- high nose
- tall
- sharp facial features
Seven tags to go?
I'm thankful and blessed I'm not always tagged.
Three names you go by:
- shuroomie
- shuzzy
- shu
Three physical things you like about yourself:
- eyes
- height
- hair
Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
- calfs
- weight
- arms
Three things that scares you.
- snakes
- dark
- tight spaces
Three drinks (alcoholic or non)
- Yoo Ja Cha
- water
- fruit juices
Three of your daily essentials
- Bible
- Laptop
- Handphone
Three things you are wearing now
- PE t-shirt
- Shorts
- Spectacles
Three of your favourite movies.
- Hide and Seek
- Shawshank Redemption
- The Bone Collector
Two Truth and A Lie
- I love kpop
- I love suju's new album
- I love my handphone
Three things about the opposite sex that appeal to you
- Caring
- Gentlemanly
- Ability to sing
The careers you are considering, or have considered
- Journalist
- PR person
- Translator
Three people you would like to see take this quiz now.
- Felroomieeeeee
- Moonieeeeee
- Jessungieeeeeeeeeeee
(sorry lah, I ran out of people to tag)
Tag 3:
Rules:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover
3. Tag 8 other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you're tagged the second time , there is NO need to do this.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN doing it. XD
8 points about my perfect lover
- cares about me (obviously)
- cute looking
- loves me + everyone around me
- gets along with everyone I know
- gentlemanly
- sensitive
- rich (mwhahaha)
- a Godly person
Gender of my perfect lover: Male
8 person that i tagged:
Let's just pretend I did this already. Thanks.
Comments