GAH freaking dumb people I should've known.

WAYYYYYYYYYYY long ago, I added this korean guy (who added me on cyworld and I've only talked to once) on my msn and well today he was online...after talking for a while, (he seemed normal at first) he said he was turned on and wanted to have sex with me. I was like shocked then angry, and thank goodness he's English isn't so good so I just used my sarcasm and shot back. He even wanted to give my msn add to his friend! WTF...I blocked him anyway. Sorry for the sudden outburst of curse words. Dumb people.

On another note, my Journalism lecturer today wanted us to do this assignment where we monitor our own media consumption within a week. As some of you might or might not know I download korean dramas, japanese dramas, korean variety shows, music shows etc and I don't watch local tv. The thing is, if I were to keep a diary of what I watched or consumed, what would those vids be categorized under? I was curious so I went to ask my lecturer about downloaded videos (which of course I know he's going to tell me it's illegal and all) and he did! He told me "you do know it's illegal don't you?" and I was like "yeah" and I went off. In his mind he must be thinking I download shows like "Ugly Betty" and "Prison Break" and "Heroes" or some Hollywood Blockbuster movie but Korean variety shows, I mean, would you really categorize them as illegal? I'll have to ask my tutor in detail about it soon cause the assignment is due week 3.

Speaking of which, my tutor is this American who's worked for the American Air Force and has been in the Pentagon before...cool eh? XD and he has been posted in South Korea and Germany. I like those 2 countries hahaha and I hope he's nice. Tutorials start next week. And apparently now I have 3 subjects which do have final exams so yeah quite worried about my flight home. I hope it won't be delayed or anything cause I booked for 20th but on waiting list for 17th Nov, hope all my exams will finish by the 17th or maybe before so I have time to get some souvenirs before I head back.

Last update! Blog revamp soon. I'm getting tired of the huge pic of 3 guys (I think I can hear some of you cheering). Yes yes and I'll be changing the color, font, song etc. Yes Jin Han, I promise the color of the font will not be contrasting and killing your eyes anymore! Till then I'm off~

Comments

Popular Posts