
WAHHHHHHHH it's been super long since i updated eh! Been busy this hols going to places, shopping, dling shows, watching Ugly Betty etc.
I went to Movie world - it's a nice place, I would want to go again. Then I've been just so busy I would've loved to just stay at home one whole day and do nothing. Not complaining though cause I like having things to do.
Went to watch Tranformers yesterday with J7 (my care group ppl) and OMG it was so good. I am not a Transformer fan, neither am I a fan of comic remake movies but well they were going to watch and I thought, what the heck, why not and well I have Moonie as a good movie critic (and film & TV student) who well have watched it and if she says it's good, it's good XD
Normally movies who go over the 2 hour limit bore me in the middle but this one was just ongoing and it didn't have any cheesy kissing scenes in the middle (THANK GOD) and before we knew it we had spent about more than 2 hours in the cinema.
Watching the movie also made me think about the old times of Optimus Prime (with the autobots) & Megatron (with the deceptrons) and the ever so clear "autobots, roll out!". Also, not to mention, Bumble Bee is soooo cool! That Chevrolet car is just SOOOOOOOOO PRETTY!
Lastly, I love the sountrack. Well not all the soundtrack la but mainly the ones by Goo Goo Dolls and Linkin Park. How I miss their songs~

Comments