Another 15 minutes to my next class - KORN2001.

I'm in the library right now and I'm just so bored I can rot! It's horrible to be hogging the computer in the library doing useless stuff like going through ppl's friendster (which I did before I decided to blog) and looking through lyndy's cyworld. I feel guilty hogging the computer but I'm so free and I have nothing to do so you can't blame me can you. Had lunch with Sheryl just now and had class at 10 in the morning. The class was exactly like what I studied in Human Communication before this so I went to my faculty to ask if I could be exempted from this subject. Sigh, the lady at the counter said that if it wasn't transferred in the first place, the chances of me getting credit for it is lowwwwwwwwwwwwwww T__________T doing one whole semester of what I've learnt before is just SWELL =(

Anywayz, I'm off to get my water refilled and walking off to class!

Comments

Popular Posts