As I read other people's blogs, I realize mine lack something - pictures. I take pictures I do it's just that I'm soooo lazy to resize the freaking 2816 x 2112 size pictures and then upload them. So I usually upload on my cyworld which hahaha resizes and uploads them for me! I love korean technology~
And finally, I shall show the world my cyworld - www.cyworld.com/shu3ling (you should've guessed the address cause I use "shu3ling" so much)
Oh and please, before you tell me the page won't load and there's a picture withgreek I mean Korean on it, you should have disabled your popup blocker for cyworld. After disabling, a popup will appear and you will see my cyworld! Click on the photos tab and there is the whole bunch of it. I kinda prefer to upload photos there and update blog here and there so yeah for pics check out my cyworld! Btw, it'll help my daily views count go up! YAY! tq n bye
And finally, I shall show the world my cyworld - www.cyworld.com/shu3ling (you should've guessed the address cause I use "shu3ling" so much)
Oh and please, before you tell me the page won't load and there's a picture with

Comments