Saru-Nao~

I was supposed to blog about my trip to Pasar Seni with jessjess, tasu waffwaff and mrsleeminwoo to get Alice Nine gifts BUT that got like ignored and jessjess has already made her way to Japan, seen Alice Nine perform LIVE, exchanged love confessions with Pon, and made her way back.

HOWEVER, I guess it was a good thing I didn't blog about that cause now I can combine that blog post with amazing news!

See, when we went to Pasar Seni, we were picking out gifts for each member and also cards. At this one particular shop, jessjess told us to pick a batik card for each member so we can write messages and she can give it to them. While I was looking through the batik cards, my eyes diverted to a bunch of random Malaysian postcards and at the bottom of the rack was this card with a monkey taking a sip from a coconut. Straight away my mind went OMG, WE SHOULD GET THIS FOR NAO!





















I joked about labelling the monkey as Nao and the coconut as Starbucks since Nao loves his Starbucks. We all laughed and when jessjess decided to really get it, I was like "Seriously? I was just joking!" and if it were not for jessjess who went "No I'm serious, just get it!", I wouldn't have this good news to tell!

Nao took a picture of the postcard and posted it on his ameblo!




























Seriously, how amazing is that?! It's even complete with a Malaysian flag at the bottom LOL!

So happens jessjess was online ard 2am plus this morning and she was looking through Nao's blogposts. As she clicked through the pages, she landed on one and saw that super familiar looking monkey sipping the coconut. She was all excited and texted me, but sadly I was asleep and didn't realize until around 5am when I suddenly woke up for some unknown reason.

You see, my phone vibrates every now and then if I have an unread message and I decided to read it since I was already half awake. What I read woke me up completely and I was in disbelief until I saw it on his ameblo. In the end, I grinned to myself so much I forgot about sleep!

Thank you for making my day Alice Nine Nao! ♥

Also, the back of the card which I decorated with my crappy drawings of things that represent him and Malaysia :)






















This makes 4/9/2010 one of the most exciting days of my life XD

Comments