Japan Omiyage

Seriously, I am very blessed to have Orenji Family ♥~ The many wonderful times we've been through is just amazing!

Anyway, jessjess has just realized one of her dreams: to attend an Alice Nine LIVE and also visit Japan! Being the loveable person she is, she came back with omiyage (gifts!) that left us orenji family screaming and grinning so much people thought we were on high LOL!

Here's only a glimpse of the goodies she brought back.




























The seriously nice poster box that makes up an Alice Nine "Senkou" Poster picture when put together!




























mrsleeminwoo and her "Senkou" CD from jessjess! Her first ever Visual Kei CD :D The album is amazing and if I have the money I'd get it too!




























My gift left me speechless! An Alice Nine official merchandise pouch that was bought for me to store naochan (my iPod Touch named after Alice Nine's drummer Nao). So now Naochan has a proper Alice Nine home ;) Never in my life would I have dreamt of getting an official Alice Nine merchandise *grins* Thanks jessjess!






















And finally, my first ever Visual Kei album too! Thanks to jessjess, I have on my hands a copy of DaizyStripper's Love Album which I cannot stop listening to! I hope more Daizy fans appear so I can find more sources for their stuff T^T

Ah~ today was wonderful! I think it's time to plan a trip to Japan with moonchan and dychan~

Comments

Popular Posts