Never realised I had TWO cameras until someone went "so how many cameras do you have?"
Well, on my defence nico digi is like a toy so I'd forget it's a working camera, heh! But yes, a new addition to the family is Shochan!

Pretty <3~
Oh, but the sad part is... the customs made a cut in the parcel and cut my camera! It's scarred now :( *sigh*
Going to try it out tonite @ YT's bday dinner so I'm keeping my fingers crossed on the outcome! Shochan please be worth it *begs*
Well, on my defence nico digi is like a toy so I'd forget it's a working camera, heh! But yes, a new addition to the family is Shochan!

Pretty <3~
Oh, but the sad part is... the customs made a cut in the parcel and cut my camera! It's scarred now :( *sigh*
Going to try it out tonite @ YT's bday dinner so I'm keeping my fingers crossed on the outcome! Shochan please be worth it *begs*

Comments