Golden Awards 2010
So the Golden Awards happened last Saturday and I was fortunate enough to be there as part of the crew. It sorta reminded me of the times that once were when I did events with Orenji and the exciting adrenaline rush that goes through all of us when we're running around, trying to settle various stuff.

Yeah, when you're at an event of this scale, it's an obligation to look decent--meaning smacking on powder and a thin layer of makeup at the very least. It's not so much trying to stand out, but more just so you won't look too bad standing beside these beautiful people when they walk the red carpet.

These are the wonderful people I work with, and I actually feel happy for once with what I'm doing. I guess those who know me can tell eh?

Yeah, when you're at an event of this scale, it's an obligation to look decent--meaning smacking on powder and a thin layer of makeup at the very least. It's not so much trying to stand out, but more just so you won't look too bad standing beside these beautiful people when they walk the red carpet.

These are the wonderful people I work with, and I actually feel happy for once with what I'm doing. I guess those who know me can tell eh?

Comments