Photolog
Ever since getting my hands on the nico digi, I've been out and about taking different pictures non-stop and trying out different settings on doongdoongie (Lumix-LX3).
First, a few nico digi pictures:

I don't know how I got the blurry effect on the top. Maybe my finger was blocking the thing? But I like how it turned out.

Moonchan has really steady hands so this turned out really pretty.

I really don't know how the nico digi manages to make some of my pictures look like miniatures. Am I the only one that thinks so?

And finally, bokeh from doongdoongie. I've been reading up on bokeh but I've never managed to try it out and well it wasn't that hard after all! All you need is someone who is into cameras to ask a few basic tips and viola!
First, a few nico digi pictures:

I don't know how I got the blurry effect on the top. Maybe my finger was blocking the thing? But I like how it turned out.

Moonchan has really steady hands so this turned out really pretty.

I really don't know how the nico digi manages to make some of my pictures look like miniatures. Am I the only one that thinks so?

And finally, bokeh from doongdoongie. I've been reading up on bokeh but I've never managed to try it out and well it wasn't that hard after all! All you need is someone who is into cameras to ask a few basic tips and viola!
Comments