MBLAQ / 嵐 / Alice Nine
NOTE: Not suitable for those who are non-fans/friends.
I'm sure loads of people would recognize that kanji, or even know what that word is associated with... I finally know why they have so many fans and I'm erm glad (?) to say I've jumped on the bandwagon too!
It all started with randomly downloading subbed videos to watch, streaming videos online and such. But before I know it, my Arashi videos has reached 36.5GB hard disk space... and counting.
And with that intro, I shall do my fandom meme tagged by Jess!
.
.
.
.
.
Pick three of your Kpop, Jpop and Visual Kei group of your choice (no solo artistes pls coz the quiz would be pointless then) and answer the following questions:
Kpop - MBLAQ (Current Fav)

The first member I fell in love with: Mireu and SeungHo, couldn't decide between the leader and the magnae
The member I never expected to love as much as I do now: Doongie. I kinda had the thought he was overrated because of his sister Sandara Park.
The member everyone else loves that I don't: None.
The member I love that everyone else hates: Nada.
The member I used to love but don’t any longer: Mireu? Well I still love him but I picked bananaho in the end =x
The member I would shag anytime: スンホ
The member I'd want as a BFF: Mireu. Actually more like a younger brother cause he's kind and he really listens. Not to mention he's really down to earth and funny!
The member I’d slap: Etto... ないですね. (None)
A pairing that I love: JoonHo <3
A pairing that I despise: All non JoonHo pairings
Favourite member: SeungHo
My favourite members from most liked to least liked: SeungHo, Joonie, Mireu-Doongie-G.O
Which member am I most like: Doongie I suppose, always in my own little world and laughs at the tiniest things imaginable.
Which member I would most want to be like: SeungHo. He's crazy talented! He plays the piano, the guitar, dances, sings, acts!
My deep dark fandom secret: I haven't bought their debut album and their 2nd one is coming out soon *fail*

The first member I fell in love with: Sho
The member I never expected to love as much as I do now: Jun
The member everyone else loves that I don't: Jun (used to be la at least, I have something towards overrated ppl/things)
The member I love that everyone else hates: I think Arashi is loved by all.
The member I used to love but don’t any longer: I liked Sho from the start I think
The member I would shag anytime: 翔君
The member I'd want as a BFF: Aibaka LOL. He's so funny!
The member I’d slap: ない (None)
A pairing that I love: Shochan x Ohchan
A pairing that I despise: None in particular, they all somehow work...
Favourite member: Sho
My favourite members from most liked to least liked: Sho, Ohno, Aibaka, Nino-Jun
Which member am I most like: None... I don't think I'm like any one of them at all.
Which member I would most want to be like: Aiba, very talkative and very friendly towards alot of people.
My deep dark fandom secret: As mentioned above, I have 35.6GB of their videos! The largest video collection I have of any artist.
~:~:~:~:~
VK Group: Alice Nine (Gomen, I'm not really a VK person so I have a limited choice)

The first member I fell in love with: Shou (cause he was pretty LOL)
The member I never expected to love as much as I do now: Nao
The member everyone else loves that I don't: Etto, I'm indifferent to Tora n Saga.
The member I love that everyone else hates: ない (None)
The member I used to love but don’t any longer: ない(None)
The member I would shag anytime: ない(None) Nope, not even Nao HAHA.
The member I'd want as a BFF: Nao! He's so cute and funny!
The member I’d slap: Tora, for acting cool yet would totally be a dork when talking to his mom. (friendly slap ok, jess don't kill me)
A pairing that I love: Shou x Nao or Nao x Tora
A pairing that I despise: Shoupon! (JOKING JESS, JOKING)
Favourite member: Nao
My favourite members from most liked to least liked: Nao, Shou, Saga-Tora-Pon
Which member am I most like: Nao, blogs about food HAHA
Which member I would most want to be like: Shou, so kind and loving and purrrttyyy.
My deep dark fandom secret: If you played any one of their songs and asked me to name you the title, I can't. Gomen ne Alice Nine.
I'm sure loads of people would recognize that kanji, or even know what that word is associated with... I finally know why they have so many fans and I'm erm glad (?) to say I've jumped on the bandwagon too!
It all started with randomly downloading subbed videos to watch, streaming videos online and such. But before I know it, my Arashi videos has reached 36.5GB hard disk space... and counting.
And with that intro, I shall do my fandom meme tagged by Jess!
.
.
.
.
.
Pick three of your Kpop, Jpop and Visual Kei group of your choice (no solo artistes pls coz the quiz would be pointless then) and answer the following questions:
Kpop - MBLAQ (Current Fav)

The first member I fell in love with: Mireu and SeungHo, couldn't decide between the leader and the magnae
The member I never expected to love as much as I do now: Doongie. I kinda had the thought he was overrated because of his sister Sandara Park.
The member everyone else loves that I don't: None.
The member I love that everyone else hates: Nada.
The member I used to love but don’t any longer: Mireu? Well I still love him but I picked bananaho in the end =x
The member I would shag anytime: スンホ
The member I'd want as a BFF: Mireu. Actually more like a younger brother cause he's kind and he really listens. Not to mention he's really down to earth and funny!
The member I’d slap: Etto... ないですね. (None)
A pairing that I love: JoonHo <3
A pairing that I despise: All non JoonHo pairings
Favourite member: SeungHo
My favourite members from most liked to least liked: SeungHo, Joonie, Mireu-Doongie-G.O
Which member am I most like: Doongie I suppose, always in my own little world and laughs at the tiniest things imaginable.
Which member I would most want to be like: SeungHo. He's crazy talented! He plays the piano, the guitar, dances, sings, acts!
My deep dark fandom secret: I haven't bought their debut album and their 2nd one is coming out soon *fail*

The first member I fell in love with: Sho
The member I never expected to love as much as I do now: Jun
The member everyone else loves that I don't: Jun (used to be la at least, I have something towards overrated ppl/things)
The member I love that everyone else hates: I think Arashi is loved by all.
The member I used to love but don’t any longer: I liked Sho from the start I think
The member I would shag anytime: 翔君
The member I'd want as a BFF: Aibaka LOL. He's so funny!
The member I’d slap: ない (None)
A pairing that I love: Shochan x Ohchan
A pairing that I despise: None in particular, they all somehow work...
Favourite member: Sho
My favourite members from most liked to least liked: Sho, Ohno, Aibaka, Nino-Jun
Which member am I most like: None... I don't think I'm like any one of them at all.
Which member I would most want to be like: Aiba, very talkative and very friendly towards alot of people.
My deep dark fandom secret: As mentioned above, I have 35.6GB of their videos! The largest video collection I have of any artist.
~:~:~:~:~
VK Group: Alice Nine (Gomen, I'm not really a VK person so I have a limited choice)

The first member I fell in love with: Shou (cause he was pretty LOL)
The member I never expected to love as much as I do now: Nao
The member everyone else loves that I don't: Etto, I'm indifferent to Tora n Saga.
The member I love that everyone else hates: ない (None)
The member I used to love but don’t any longer: ない(None)
The member I would shag anytime: ない(None) Nope, not even Nao HAHA.
The member I'd want as a BFF: Nao! He's so cute and funny!
The member I’d slap: Tora, for acting cool yet would totally be a dork when talking to his mom. (friendly slap ok, jess don't kill me)
A pairing that I love: Shou x Nao or Nao x Tora
A pairing that I despise: Shoupon! (JOKING JESS, JOKING)
Favourite member: Nao
My favourite members from most liked to least liked: Nao, Shou, Saga-Tora-Pon
Which member am I most like: Nao, blogs about food HAHA
Which member I would most want to be like: Shou, so kind and loving and purrrttyyy.
My deep dark fandom secret: If you played any one of their songs and asked me to name you the title, I can't. Gomen ne Alice Nine.

Comments