Personas
I was googling to find new skins/themes for my Firefox when I came across Personas. I never knew that Firefox had come up with these easily change-able themes for your web browsers called personas.
It's really easy to use and there are literally dozens of designs to choose from. You can also create your own designs but they have to be submitted into firefox's personas database. It's really smart how Firefox lets the users themselves create the content/personas they want and then share it with the world--this way, the gallery will always be updated just like youtube.
However, I'm not complaining. I'm loving my new web browser look right now--I'm wearing this HERE.
It's really easy to use and there are literally dozens of designs to choose from. You can also create your own designs but they have to be submitted into firefox's personas database. It's really smart how Firefox lets the users themselves create the content/personas they want and then share it with the world--this way, the gallery will always be updated just like youtube.
However, I'm not complaining. I'm loving my new web browser look right now--I'm wearing this HERE.

Comments