새해 준비 (新年准备) // New Year Preperations
If you thought that new year is all about baking cookies and preparing food, well my post isn't about food!
My mom changed our sofa cover to a coffee brown set, it matches our chocolate coloured curtains but makes the room seem dull. So, she was thinking of buying plastic flowers to decorate the area but I was against the idea of plastic flowers since they're a waste of money and a chore to keep clean from dust. I suggested she sew small cushions to put on the sofa to sort of decorate it a little. And so the birth of these pretty cushions came about!

In case you can't tell, it's in the shape of a butterfly.

The cloth is from IKEA :) and it's only RM19.90 per meter.

Stuffed with polyester, these little cushions are even washable!
Most people cannot imagine making their own stuff today like doing sewing, but once you start and you find fun in it, you might even be like moon who will just want to bake out of the blue just cause you have a craving for peanut butter + cookies.
Anyway, my mom did a great job I think :)
My mom changed our sofa cover to a coffee brown set, it matches our chocolate coloured curtains but makes the room seem dull. So, she was thinking of buying plastic flowers to decorate the area but I was against the idea of plastic flowers since they're a waste of money and a chore to keep clean from dust. I suggested she sew small cushions to put on the sofa to sort of decorate it a little. And so the birth of these pretty cushions came about!

In case you can't tell, it's in the shape of a butterfly.

The cloth is from IKEA :) and it's only RM19.90 per meter.

Stuffed with polyester, these little cushions are even washable!
Most people cannot imagine making their own stuff today like doing sewing, but once you start and you find fun in it, you might even be like moon who will just want to bake out of the blue just cause you have a craving for peanut butter + cookies.
Anyway, my mom did a great job I think :)

Comments