Chillis and Station 1 Cafe

Chilis @ 1Utama

Was supposed to meet Dy with Moon after Dychan's presentation on Tuesday and they were craving for burgers so we had Chilis!

I was already coughing by then, so instead of eating chicken I picked the Lamb Chop.





















There were 2 huge pieces of fat from the chop, it was quite disgusting because it hardened after a while LOL.




























Dychan decided to get a bottle, reminiscing the times she watched football and drank beer all night. There was a match on the TVs in Chilis btw.





















After that, there were a series of bohliao pictures.





















Was dychan trying to measure moon's forehead again or what I forgot...





















From hair to eyes, they were having fun ber-nonsensing.





















Mong face.





















Moon's biggest eye size (note her wrinkled forehead LOL)





















I think no one can beat dychan la, her eyes are like huge la! It's ok moonie, you can join the jun bros and go ^^v

Station 1 Cafe

Me and Jess beria-ria went to see Mish's lengchai and after all the "shit, we're lost" moments, we finally found the gym they were having their competition at. But while we were walking in, others were walking out because they game had already ended *sighs* BUTTTT, we did manage to catch glimpses of her lengchai who is lengchai la LOL.

Me and Jess felt so overdressed cause all the students were in shorts and t-shirts while we were in nicer shorts and blouses. Jess was like "They're all younger right?" and I bet we're the only ones who were actually working there.

After wasting a little time talking to Mish and watching the next match which was the 11th house against the 4th house, me and Jess left for dinner/supper @ Station 1 Cafe, Jaya One.





















If you want to know, the food sucked BIG TIME. But hurr, I gave them props for having wi-fi.





















We tried going online with Jess's LG and tadaaa! Facebook on mobile! I can't wait to get my iPod touch so I can go online anywhere (with wi-fi of course) too kekeke...

Comments

moonie said…
that ^^ thing right...if you look...that's how my eyebrows look like...

faint//

Popular Posts