Distance Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
I haven't been on talking terms with my mom lately.
I hate the blunt and straight words that come out of her, out of spite or not, it's not a nice thing to say. Maybe it's time to take off somewhere, since my brother did patch up with her once he stayed overseas.
Yeen told me that you don't need a visa to go to Korea, and the thought of buying a one way ticket like Danny Choo just keeps popping up.
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder but I think distance is good enough.
I hate the blunt and straight words that come out of her, out of spite or not, it's not a nice thing to say. Maybe it's time to take off somewhere, since my brother did patch up with her once he stayed overseas.
Yeen told me that you don't need a visa to go to Korea, and the thought of buying a one way ticket like Danny Choo just keeps popping up.
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder but I think distance is good enough.

Comments