どきどき
I realised that I haven't updated my blog in a while but that's cause I'm really busy @ work and with other pending things at the moment.
I had a really exciting birthday and life's taken some changes right after so it's been an exciting week for me. I wouldn't say that I'm not ready for the changes that are about to come, but God has his own timing and it took me a little by surprise.
I'm swept in a whirlwind of emotions--excitement, nervousness, being hopeful and yet doubtful as I stand at the crossroads He's placed for me. I'm praying really hard for Him to shine a light on my path as I take a step towards His will.
"There's always God's permissive will and His perfect will. You always have a choice, so will you want to walk in God's perfect will or His permissive will?"
I quote Pastor Daniel on that :)
It's been encouraging to have a bunch of new friends to share working life and experiences with. I laugh at how I used to talk about assignments and uni @ life group back in Brisbane but now we go on about our bosses, colleagues, work, money, and even investments!
Exciting times it is... and I'm prepared.
I had a really exciting birthday and life's taken some changes right after so it's been an exciting week for me. I wouldn't say that I'm not ready for the changes that are about to come, but God has his own timing and it took me a little by surprise.
I'm swept in a whirlwind of emotions--excitement, nervousness, being hopeful and yet doubtful as I stand at the crossroads He's placed for me. I'm praying really hard for Him to shine a light on my path as I take a step towards His will.
"There's always God's permissive will and His perfect will. You always have a choice, so will you want to walk in God's perfect will or His permissive will?"
I quote Pastor Daniel on that :)
It's been encouraging to have a bunch of new friends to share working life and experiences with. I laugh at how I used to talk about assignments and uni @ life group back in Brisbane but now we go on about our bosses, colleagues, work, money, and even investments!
Exciting times it is... and I'm prepared.

Comments