Star-studded Dreams

I realized that I tend to have weird dreams related to things I see or read before I go to bed. I think it was because I was going crazy saving pics from Yoonhak of Cho Shin Sung's ameblo that led to me dreaming about the CSS boys.

WARNING: It's a dream so it most probably WON'T make sense. AND it's most probably like a fan account, which most of the Orenji Gang might relate to more than others.
















Cho Shin Sung: (L-R) Gunil, Jihyuk, Yoonhak, Kwangsu, Wabbit, Je

I was somewhere in my house, happily talking to Jess about CSS and their activities. It was then that I mentioned I can't wait to go to their concert (somehow, I had their concert ticket). I was just telling her that when she mentioned, "Isn't their concert today?" and I was shocked. I was shocked because I wasn't prepared! I ran to check my tickets and I knew they were going to perform at the Dream Concert (an actual concert that will be held this Saturday in Korea where they will actually be performing) and I didn't HAVE a flight ticket to Korea!

*A random note: I remember seeing f(x) on the concert ticket. I don't know why _ _"

I was flailing and wailing, and before I knew it, I had somehow ended up at the concert venue with Moon. I remember being on the phone with Jess and asking her where her seats were (she told me it was the grey area in the dream) and funnily enough, I was allowed inside the concert venue to find the seats and familiarize myself with the area. I thought to myself that it was weird that I was allowed inside but it seemed like there was another event held before the concert and the staff didn't bother about me.

Anyway, after feeling assured that I knew the area and where I would be seating, I went off with Moon to find presents for the CSS boys. I remember asking Moon what CSS's official colour was and Moon told me something like Purple-ish Blue (according to Jess, their official colour is golden brown). I went around looking for things that were of purplish blue and found some really cheapo looking set of handphone pouches. I nearly bought them until I was reminded that Yoonhak had this really expensive Gucci star-shaped keychain with a Y (I saw it in his ameblo before I slept) and I thought what's the point of buying them something cheapo when they already have fans giving them expensive stuff.

Feeling dejected, I walked and turned a corner, when I saw JiHyuk lying on the floor (don't ask me why). I was still angry that they had such expensive stuff so I ignored JiHyuk and walked on, until I thought about it and went "well it's Yoonhak that got the Gucci Star and not JiHyuk, so maybe I should not ignore JiHyuk and go ask for his autograph." And so I went back and asked JiHyuk if I could have his autograph. JiHyuk sat up, looked at me and said yes, and I was back in my room trying to find the drawer I had stuffed their album in.

When I finally found the album, I went back to him and got him to sign it. I wanted to take close-up pictures of him too so I asked him--in case he didn't want his pictures taken--he looked like he was about to refuse but agreed to me taking 2 shots only. After I took the 2 photos, I woke up and it was 8AM and I rushed to prepare for work. (_ _")

****

Other than this little episode, I had once dreamt of JaeBum during the times when I read up a lot on his news and all the controversies in him leaving 2PM. I dreamt that I was in his house and he was sitting in front of me at a table. I was so puzzled as to why he left and I really wanted to know the truth so I had all these questions inside my head. JaeBum actually told me I could ask him any question I wanted, but because I didn't want him to get hurt thinking about the events that happened, I asked him other questions like "Did Taec call you when you got back to the US?" or "Did the members miss you?" things like that.

After he answered my questions, the doorbell rang. He told me to go look who it was and I was shocked when I pulled a corner of the curtain and saw all his fans waiting outside his house. I went back to tell him it was his fans and he told me to open the door for them while he was happily eating ramyeon. I thought he was crazy because fans can be scary and told him to go open it himself. Then, I woke up.


****

Heh...

I seldom get dreams and the only link I could find between these dreams is the fact that I read about these people and their issues before I went to bed. Would any psychologist want to suggest otherwise?

Maybe I should go read up on some manga and see if I get manga characters appearing in my dreams, just to test my hypothesis.

Comments

Popular Posts