Mow (Japanese Ice-Cream)
I ate the MOW ice-cream I bought from Shojikiya today, and it was as good as I expected it to be--all creamy and milky *licks lips*
Now that I know MOW is nice, I feel like trying the different types of ice-cream by the same company HERE. I think I remember seeing PINO sold in Shojikiya too!
On another note, I googled MOW ice-cream and ended up seeing this blog filled with interesting news on Japan. Apparently, on the 3rd of September was Doraemon's birthday and they had a special Doraemon themed banner for Google Japan -->

cr: Watashi to Tokyo
Cute isn't it? Also, another shocking news I read from Watashi to Tokyo is that Crayon Shinchan's author is missing! He went to the mountains and disappeared! It's saddening to know things like this happen to famous manga authors :(
If you're bored and you want some really simple reading, I recommend this site.
Now that I know MOW is nice, I feel like trying the different types of ice-cream by the same company HERE. I think I remember seeing PINO sold in Shojikiya too!
On another note, I googled MOW ice-cream and ended up seeing this blog filled with interesting news on Japan. Apparently, on the 3rd of September was Doraemon's birthday and they had a special Doraemon themed banner for Google Japan -->

cr: Watashi to Tokyo
Cute isn't it? Also, another shocking news I read from Watashi to Tokyo is that Crayon Shinchan's author is missing! He went to the mountains and disappeared! It's saddening to know things like this happen to famous manga authors :(
If you're bored and you want some really simple reading, I recommend this site.

Comments