Drama
Haih drama man drama.
First, I got food poisoning and puked about 7-8 times on Thursday. I went to the hospital on Thursday night, got a drip and went home (didn't want to admit into hospital ><). Took the Friday off.
THEN,
SS501 was having their fansign and leaving on Thursday--made plans to go but I ended up waiting for the doctor to see me ard 11pm while the gang waited for SS501 at the airport T^T saddening but haih, Thank God I didn't go, if not I would've fainted in front of them (due to lack of liquids and food, maybe even puke another few more times).
AFTER THAT,
the person who uploaded the pictures for the blogskin I used had an expired photobucket account, causing my blog to look like erm havoc =.=" Thank goodness moon told me to check my blog or I would've had that "your photobucket has expired" plastered all over my blog for a few days!!
Because I was still in recovery mode, I was lazy to look for a new blogskin and erm I had to settle with this. I have so many more things to fix but I'm so lazy. Should I just revert to the old template style?
That's enough rant/update for now.
After throwing up and not eating rice for a few days, today's sushi session was especially welcomed. Tummy, now please behave and get well soon... I still have the ramadhan bazaars to head to :)
First, I got food poisoning and puked about 7-8 times on Thursday. I went to the hospital on Thursday night, got a drip and went home (didn't want to admit into hospital ><). Took the Friday off.
THEN,
SS501 was having their fansign and leaving on Thursday--made plans to go but I ended up waiting for the doctor to see me ard 11pm while the gang waited for SS501 at the airport T^T saddening but haih, Thank God I didn't go, if not I would've fainted in front of them (due to lack of liquids and food, maybe even puke another few more times).
AFTER THAT,
the person who uploaded the pictures for the blogskin I used had an expired photobucket account, causing my blog to look like erm havoc =.=" Thank goodness moon told me to check my blog or I would've had that "your photobucket has expired" plastered all over my blog for a few days!!
Because I was still in recovery mode, I was lazy to look for a new blogskin and erm I had to settle with this. I have so many more things to fix but I'm so lazy. Should I just revert to the old template style?
That's enough rant/update for now.
After throwing up and not eating rice for a few days, today's sushi session was especially welcomed. Tummy, now please behave and get well soon... I still have the ramadhan bazaars to head to :)

Comments