JUJU and JAY'ED
I've been into some R&B and Hip-Hop Japanese songs lately and my biggest find was JAY'ED--a crossover artist born to a Japanese Father and New Zealand Mother.
This song is called "ずっと一緒" (zutto issho), which sorta means always together or together forever.
This is another one of his singles which I love called "Cry For You"
I also found another singer called JUJU whose songs are absolutely amazing. I especially cannot stop repeating this song by Spontania feat. JUJU called "君のすべてに" (Kimi no Subete ni), which means your everything.
I can't embed a youtube video here because universal music japan controls all their artist videos, but I've linked it so you can click on the song title. I've also uploaded it onto my music playlist so you can have a listen :D
Similar to SoulJa's sobaniiruyo, there is a reply song to this version sung by JUJU feat. Spontania called "素直になれたら" (Sunao ni Naretara).
This song is called "ずっと一緒" (zutto issho), which sorta means always together or together forever.
This is another one of his singles which I love called "Cry For You"
I also found another singer called JUJU whose songs are absolutely amazing. I especially cannot stop repeating this song by Spontania feat. JUJU called "君のすべてに" (Kimi no Subete ni), which means your everything.
I can't embed a youtube video here because universal music japan controls all their artist videos, but I've linked it so you can click on the song title. I've also uploaded it onto my music playlist so you can have a listen :D
Similar to SoulJa's sobaniiruyo, there is a reply song to this version sung by JUJU feat. Spontania called "素直になれたら" (Sunao ni Naretara).

Comments
i can send u the songs if u interested in :)
-pikcheng-