bye bye bloggie and lappie
*yawn* feeling sleepy as I sit here and wait for time to pass before I fly to Melbourne. I won't be bringing my lappie *hugs lappie* so sad~ I will miss my lappie and also all the shows I can stream on the Internet until I come back. Hopefully I can buy batteries if not then my camera will be useless there too.
I want a Nintendo DS! *cries* I was supposed to buy it last year if my laptop screen had not cracked. I want it! I want it so bad! I played with Sheryl's Nintendo the other day and it was so fun! I keep imagining myself with a Nintendo but now I don't even have the money to buy one cause of lappie's screen. Sigh, I need a job, I need money and the first thing I will buy is a Nintendo and I'll name it wookil. Should I sogok my parents to pay half of it for my 21st birthday present? HUHU, Nintendoooooooo DSssssssssss *sobs* If only someone would give it to me for free. I'd be so grateful I'd cry and be a slave for a week.
Dreaming of this thing I want
Just one wish, one wish to grant
Oh God, Dear God, I pray you'd bless
Just one Nintendo, no more, no less
I want a Nintendo DS! *cries* I was supposed to buy it last year if my laptop screen had not cracked. I want it! I want it so bad! I played with Sheryl's Nintendo the other day and it was so fun! I keep imagining myself with a Nintendo but now I don't even have the money to buy one cause of lappie's screen. Sigh, I need a job, I need money and the first thing I will buy is a Nintendo and I'll name it wookil. Should I sogok my parents to pay half of it for my 21st birthday present? HUHU, Nintendoooooooo DSssssssssss *sobs* If only someone would give it to me for free. I'd be so grateful I'd cry and be a slave for a week.
Dreaming of this thing I want
Just one wish, one wish to grant
Oh God, Dear God, I pray you'd bless
Just one Nintendo, no more, no less

Comments