Joy joy joy joy~

I've finished my exams! However, I'm not as happy because I've watched too much dramas before this and the data quota left is so little that the speed has to slow down during peak hours. Which means, no more video streaming for me T_T then again I'll be off to Melbourne in a few days so I can do it! I shall resist the temptation to do anything stupid (by that I mean forgetting the quota and watching youtube unknowingly). Also, the sucky part about it is that for the off peak download quota, not even 1GB is used! And I have 20GB for off peak! Only nowadays I don't have the energy I used to to stay up past 1am which is when off peak is, 1am to 7am. So it was either I stayed up late or I woke up extra early. Either way, I wouldn't end up using as much data quota unless of course I left my laptop on to download through the night and woke up at 6 to off it. Life sucks with data quotas. I miss msia's non-existent data quota, although the speed is killer slow and the connection dies every 3 times a day or something.

Comments

Popular Posts