10 reasons to lose weight
3 posts in a day...I blame it on staying at home to study and having too much free time. Anyway here are my 10 reasons of why i should lose weight:
1) So that I look good in pictures
2) So that I look as good as the people I know in pictures
3) So that I can buy nice clothes
4) So that I can fit into any clothes
5) So that I have a higher chance of being hired in the workplace
6) So that I can stop oogling at pictures where my friends look good
7) So that I can add to the amazing group of people who were once fat but now skinny and pretty
8) So that I think my life would be better if I were skinny
9) So that nobody would have a reason to say I was fat
10) So that I don't hate myself when I eat
I need to write a 2008 wishlist and make sure it's done before 2008 ends...10 kg was it? I'm not even close to 2...btw, is there a way to lose muscles? I hate my calf muscles and they add weight!
1) So that I look good in pictures
2) So that I look as good as the people I know in pictures
3) So that I can buy nice clothes
4) So that I can fit into any clothes
5) So that I have a higher chance of being hired in the workplace
6) So that I can stop oogling at pictures where my friends look good
7) So that I can add to the amazing group of people who were once fat but now skinny and pretty
8) So that I think my life would be better if I were skinny
9) So that nobody would have a reason to say I was fat
10) So that I don't hate myself when I eat
I need to write a 2008 wishlist and make sure it's done before 2008 ends...10 kg was it? I'm not even close to 2...btw, is there a way to lose muscles? I hate my calf muscles and they add weight!

Comments