Real Life Drama

I cannot stress enough how much I love watching myself and people around me grow. It's just like watching a real life drama in front of your eyes without any idea how it will end. Unlike TV dramas where you can kind of guess the ending and if there's a twist it'll be even better; the drama of human life has no known ending and there a dozens of possibilities. Sounds so cliche eh?

Comparing looking at how people grow in life to watching a drama might sound bad cause it's like you're the spectator and stuff but it's not like that isn't it? You are part of the drama of their life, and your role is vital to how the drama proceeds sometimes. I've seen many friends grow and get into relationships, fall out of relationships, grow to become more independent, work, study, become more understanding, do great things in life etc. and even see myself grow in life. Somehow, we each had a part to play in each other's lives.

I can very well say I like growing up (at this stage) even though I hate how the first number on my age has to change to '2' this coming October. And I anticipate when I grow old I will be having gatherings with old friends and we can talk about the old times XD. The things we did, how we felt then and then laugh all about it. Truthfully I would not have expected to get what I got in life and thinking back about it now you'd realize certain things had to happen for other things to happen and the other was maybe even better than the first! I always imagine me having the best in life in the very end and then the process doesn't matter anymore cause I know I'm guaranteed a blessed life in the end ^^.

HAHHA, sounds so abstract. ANYWAY, back to boring things. I bought a printer recently from Ting who is leaving to go back to Taiwan on fri. Sigh, gonna miss her so...I hope she remembers her promise of bringing me round Taiwan for a trip HAHHA. And then I have an assignment due on fri as well which I am supposed to do now but I chose to blog instead. Watched several random shows I downloaded and I feel absolutely lazy cause I just spend my time away watching shows! Chatting with mish, kak bailah and moon and listening to Minwoo's new album feeling I need to buy these albums. OH, and I absolutely love the new Hillsong Live album - Saviour King.

See how boring blogging about what I do daily is?! A blog is also considered an online diary and if you have to write to suit the audience and not be able to write your feelings out, what's the point of blogging right? I want to be able to blog out my feelings and not delete them so I hope whatever I blog about stays in my blog. It's just a random series of thoughts that do not require "talking" about unless it's like I posted a recipe which you wanted to ask me about.

People feel down at times and write, that doesn't mean that they want to talk and solve their problems. Ever heard of "Listening is good enough"? Like that sentence, to me, reading is good enough. And I like to keep my blog known to well, people whom I know...What's the point of having a blog which everyone reads and talks about when all you can post is your POVs or experiences and not how you feel. It's not fun to just come asking me if I have a problem because you read what I post and the worst part is when I know who you are and know I will see you every other day.

Like I said, what I blog about stays within the walls of my blog. Just read, understand how I feel and forget about it.

Okay that's that. 사랑해 친구들아~

Comments

Popular Posts