EKKA

It's a public holiday in Brisbane and no where else in the whole of Australia even though celebrated has made EKKA a public holiday.

During EKKA there's this festival where people can go to and spend money. Everything from entrance fees to games to food is well payment required. And so, on EKKA day, today, I've decided to stay home and work on my assignment when in actual fact I watched Bambino!, downloaded various Japanese albums and Korean songs and read a few more pages of the book my bro sent me entitled "Captivating". I got tired of Bambino after 2 episodes and I have like erm 5 more to go.

Wanna recommend a few songs/albums here since I'm free.

1) Flow - Answer
Tracklist:
Answer
Electric Circus
Steppers High
Answer (Instrumental)

Answer is also the opening theme for the Japanese Drama "Tantei Gakuen Q".

2) Enjel - Out (Digital Single)
Tracklist:
Out

Surprisingly it was really good and I can't stop listening to it!

3) Girls Generation 소녀시대 - 다시 만난 세계 (Into The New World)
Tracklist:
다시 만난 세계 (Into The New World)
Beginning
Perfect For You (소원)

Once again SM did it. 9 girls in this group and well what can I say but SM has good song composers.

4) Big Bang - Always (Mini Album)
Tracklist:
우린 빅뱅 Intro (We're Big Bang Intro)
거짓말 (Lies)
없는 번호 (Missing Number)
아무렇지 않은 척 TOP Solo - Featuring. 지은
Oh Ma Baby
Always

Other songs which I cannot stop listening to are:
+ H2 歌人's 사랑해 또 행복해 (I Love You & Be Happy)
+ HyeSung's 중심 (Centre)
+ SE7EN's Believe
+ UVERworld's Shaka Beach ~Laka Laka La~
+ The Brilliant Green's Stand By Me


*picture credits to melon.com, yesasia.com, zdegrees.net/forums

Comments

Popular Posts