Watching this episode of Inkigayo made me smile stupidly to the computer screen non stop. I skipped a few songs but hey 2nd half of the program was better! Tykeys performed and well I initially just wanted to dl to watch them. When I checked who performed in that whole ep however I was like ^^ cause got Battle (doing perfect man), HyeSung's comeback perf, Clazziquai and.......F.T Island! mwhahahha....

Plus, GeunSok and Heenim makes the best MC pair ever! Heenim's jokes are so funny! <33

HyunJung looked good, JangGoon was cool and Su was okay but overall their this song's live was better than I expected it to be. Battle's perfect man however was not as good as I imagined it to be but heck, not complaining cause KiHyun got some lines and they looked good. HyeSung's comeback perf was good! (obviously cause HyeSung IS good!) and F.T Island...oh how I love to see Heenim tease them and HongGi has to like reply to Heenim's stupid lame jokes...poor kids XD

Congrats to F.T Island for a 3 week mutizen song win!

Comments

Popular Posts