Sitting here with a steaming cup of water (no I'm not kidding, it IS steaming and it IS water), staring at my stack of books and papers. It's the first day of exams for my household. My roommate yw has already taken her first paper at 8am this morning. And seeing how they study scares me. I'm lucky to have no major exam papers this semester (my one and only paper on Friday is Korean and er, I don't reckon that's hard) but what about next semester? What about next year?! I wrote down my list of subjects for the next 3 semesters and staring at the words PSYC3112 is just askdjflakdjflk. You get the point. I prefer assignments really, I mean who doesn't? You get to prepare and do all your best on it, unlike exams where you try to cram everything into your brain, not knowing what will come out.

A big shoutout to Fel! *waves* I love my felroomie~ she pushes me to do my work and er, well now you know I'm the kind of person who needs pushing and appreciates it. So yeah work with me! XD mwhahahaha. My roomie is so nice she checks on me every hour to see how's my progress on my assignment (even though her life is full of crappy stuff which she needs to deal with and I can't help).

And just in case you guys were wondering, my PHYSICAL roommate is yunwei (yw) but my virtual or well more like self proclaimed roommate is Felicia (Felroomie, Felsh, Felshia, Feljon). It's a long story of how we got to that stage of self proclaimed roommates so I won't go there but what I can tell you is why my nick on msn has been shuroomie for the past er weeks? Yeah cause Fel calls me shu, and I'm her roomie so shuroomie it is! (Sean and Sheryl reckons it's a pokemon character's name and that I had this sudden love for pokemon that's why my nick is shuroomie). Well no, it's not cause I like pokemon, I don't even remember such a pokemon character's name, well not like I remember all of them so yeah.

It's gonna be a long way more before I can go back and see my Gila Semangat Gang. Looking to the near future, I see me spending a lot of money going out with J7 people. But it's good in a way I can tell people I visited the most of QLD.

Comments

Popular Posts