I want to cry...how come my friends' Korean is getting better and I feel so not up to par?!

I feel so dumb! How come they're learning new words and I'm not. How come they can make such sentences I can't? How come they can have proper grammar and make sentences when mine lack grammar and is wrong all the time?

Sigh, its just this inferiority complex I have. I feel so incompetent as it is to my friends and when it's proven I feel worse. I wanna let out the horrible side of me sometimes when I feel pissed off at how I'm treated like a child who doesn't know anything and go like "I KNOW, I MEANT SOMETHING ELSE! IT'S YOU WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND MY QUESTION" but yeah maybe I'm angry cause I already feel inferior. I can't say let out my frustration though cause after all we are friends and I don't want her to take it the other way. Many times moods have changed due to talking about something which we both hold strongly too and I guess I just think she's a "smart ass" sometimes saying things which have no point or logic when i talk about more serious issues. I can get really mad when someone makes a comment which has no substance, I'll feel like "You're not getting the point". Cause of that sometimes my mom reckons I should take up Law instead of Mass Communication cause I debate over something a lot.

Not only that, I think cause our characters are quite similar, we both stand on our grounds firmly and sigh we can never agree sometimes. If we do not agree on a basis she has her point of view with support to her stand I might just let it go as "different people have different point of views" but sometimes it's just based on her beliefs and I'm like "but what is there to support what you believe?" (suddenly the thought of this leading into a talk on religious beliefs comes up but no I don't want to go there cause it's not the point of this post)

Yeah, so once again I'm pissed off cause I feel my friend looks down on me sometimes. I might even be smarter than you in different ways okay! Sigh, friends aren't supposed to make u feel this way...I dunno lah, maybe it's just me...

Comments