John 14:1
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
So reassuring on a gloomy tuesday morning/noon cause i woke up at 12 where I still have one more assignment due and my Korean exam is coming next tues which is one week from today. I hope everyone's been well and good in every area of their lives...
p/s: I expect I'm gonna grow fat this winter. You can count on it.
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
So reassuring on a gloomy tuesday morning/noon cause i woke up at 12 where I still have one more assignment due and my Korean exam is coming next tues which is one week from today. I hope everyone's been well and good in every area of their lives...
p/s: I expect I'm gonna grow fat this winter. You can count on it.

Comments