One thing i like about growing older, a different journey in life pieces together with our past and as you see people grow and change, it is really something to boast about.

I was just browsing through friendster and OMG i have an old classmate who is training to be a MAS pilot can you believe it! Talking about pilots huici has this friend who's dad is a pilot and to be able to tell you friends your dad sent you to which and which country is such a cool thing HAHAH! Anyway, back to my classmate and also i was looking at how other people i used to know have now got bfs and maybe lose weight, grown long hair, look more matured that ever and so on, it's just interesting u know! Interesting to see how people change and morph and come to be what they are today. Each journey tells a different story and it's these stories that i find unbelievable.

I love talking about the past too cause when you think back you'd be like "why was i so silly" and laugh about it. It's okay i realized to make little silly mistakes sometimes but of course you have to learn from past mistake and grow and move on. I know I've changed, but while i was so caught up in my own world i didn't realize other people's worlds were also changing and suddenly when i slow down and look back i was like "wow, these people have changed so much too!"

p/s: I reckon I'm getting old cause I don't seem to be able to remember people's names anymore!

Comments

Popular Posts