I don't know why but herm I decided to go check Tablo's (Epik High's rapper) cyworld and cause I just recently installed the thing to listen to other people's BGM on cyworld (thanks to lyndy who figured it out), this song played and it was really cute! Tablo had put this song called "Way Back Into Love" by Hugh Grant and Haley Bennett from the movie Music and Lyrics. Mind you I think the movie was on screen in M'sia only on Valentines? Not too sure but I think I left before the movie screened. When I reached Aus I saw the promo posters for the movie but erm I didn't go watch...now THAT song made me want to watch the show!

Next, I checked DJ Tukutz's (Epik High's DJ) cyworld and the BGM was also the soundtrack from the movie but this time it was Hugh Grant's "Pop! Goes My Heart" and OMG the song is equally cute! I went on a frenzy and went to search for these songs to download and well I actually wanted the whole soundtrack from the movie.

Thank God I found them! Man I so love the songs! So yes, it ended up on my blog! XD

p/s: anyone has got a link to download the movie? please let me know! meanwhile i will be searching to see where I can download the movie

Comments

Popular Posts