credits to lalaloo @ soompi forums (i just love her translations)
kangin: have you ever done something and said it wasn't you who did it?
sungmin: i saw ryeowook do it once..
ryeowook: ME?!?!
kangin: farty ryeowook..seriously farty ryeowook.
sungmin: hahahha yea..ryeowook's embarrasing moment..
ryeowook: no but honestly, everyone farts
sungmin: yes but you say it wasn't you..
kangin: no, but you fart more than others.
ryeowook: HAHAh this is going on air~!! I'm a new singer who only released one album!!
sungmin: *CRACKING up* you did KRY too
kangin: no but you REALLY fart a lot..REALLY a lot. I'm not trying to tease you or anything but sungmin explain it, doesn't he fart a lot?!
-sungmin cracks up-
kangin: honestly, you farted during radio shows before right?
ryeowook: on radio? NOO~
kangin: no, confess! shocking confession! hurry~
ryeowook: no, i hold it in until I'm alone and then I fart.
kangin: honestly
ryeowook: on the radio?
-silent-
sungmin: kangin hyung, let's stop~ we have to let him live
kangin: okay...have you farted on stage while singing? lipsyncing?
-BOTH CRACKING UP-
kangin: HONESTLY tell us
sungmin: i have
kangin: I HAVE TOO! HAHAHAHAHA
-cracking up-
kangin: and also, when we were filming Rogguguh MV...teuk hyung......HAHAHAHAHAH
ryeowook: what? teuk hyung? what?
kangin: there was this one part in the music video where we're in a mole hole so we're coming out of the mole hole and it's all dug up and there's just a hole at the top that you come out of and i suddenly smell something weird
sungmin: he went in there and farted
ryeowook: wow, we're like FART JUNIOR
kangin: ...........no, just FART RYEOWOOK
*faints* evil hyungs seriously evil hyungs
kangin: have you ever done something and said it wasn't you who did it?
sungmin: i saw ryeowook do it once..
ryeowook: ME?!?!
kangin: farty ryeowook..seriously farty ryeowook.
sungmin: hahahha yea..ryeowook's embarrasing moment..
ryeowook: no but honestly, everyone farts
sungmin: yes but you say it wasn't you..
kangin: no, but you fart more than others.
ryeowook: HAHAh this is going on air~!! I'm a new singer who only released one album!!
sungmin: *CRACKING up* you did KRY too
kangin: no but you REALLY fart a lot..REALLY a lot. I'm not trying to tease you or anything but sungmin explain it, doesn't he fart a lot?!
-sungmin cracks up-
kangin: honestly, you farted during radio shows before right?
ryeowook: on radio? NOO~
kangin: no, confess! shocking confession! hurry~
ryeowook: no, i hold it in until I'm alone and then I fart.
kangin: honestly
ryeowook: on the radio?
-silent-
sungmin: kangin hyung, let's stop~ we have to let him live
kangin: okay...have you farted on stage while singing? lipsyncing?
-BOTH CRACKING UP-
kangin: HONESTLY tell us
sungmin: i have
kangin: I HAVE TOO! HAHAHAHAHA
-cracking up-
kangin: and also, when we were filming Rogguguh MV...teuk hyung......HAHAHAHAHAH
ryeowook: what? teuk hyung? what?
kangin: there was this one part in the music video where we're in a mole hole so we're coming out of the mole hole and it's all dug up and there's just a hole at the top that you come out of and i suddenly smell something weird
sungmin: he went in there and farted
ryeowook: wow, we're like FART JUNIOR
kangin: ...........no, just FART RYEOWOOK
*faints* evil hyungs seriously evil hyungs

Comments