STUPID IDIOT!!
i am upset...i try to be nice normally on my blog but i am just angry when i remember what happened...so mind my language (though i'd never type words like f**k n stuff...these are minor swearings..haha)
so this is what happened...today i have only one class which is human communication and then while i was waiting outside i saw "the-person-i-dowan-to-see" punya fren...let's just call him "THE IDIOT" ok...so i thought he must have other classes la so waiting also...anyway i din bother...i hate him more than "the-person-i-dowan-to-see" anyway so...then later when the people from the previous class came out of the classroom, i went in with my frens and lo and behold..."THE IDIOT" came in too...
first thing on my mind was "SHIT!! WHY IS HE IN THIS CLASS!! DAMN IT!!"
wanna know why i hate these 2 characters?? I didn't blog this the last time cause still can contain the anger but now...eerrghhh...cannot tahan!!
INVOLVEMENT: 1)"the-person-i-dowan-to-see" (since the name so long and hard to type i change to zt ok?) and also 2) THE IDIOT
i took statistics class last semester and these 2 characters were one of the few which was in the same class as me (there are only 16-18 people in my class). Ok, so on the last day of stats class for the semester i was sitting right in front of zt n IDIOT and i kinda overheard them talking...zt said something like "hey, i ask my fren and they say she's fat". Then IDIOT said:" yalar, she's fat wat...very fat" then later zt said:" no lar, not fat la" then the rest was blurry...i remembered i wanted to scold those two and also was real mad but trying to control. How i know it's me u wonder...well hard to explain...mostly instincts too...(ok i may be perasaan if u think so but i don't!)
anyway that's how i came to hate these 2 people...THE IDIOT I HATE THE MOST! IDIOT!! at least zt say i'm not fat...hmmmmphhh...I KNOW I AM FAT BUT DUN HAVE TO SAY BEHIND MY BACK K!
*tries to calm down* and he's in the freakin' same class as me for this semester! 4 months! CRAP! DAMN IT! I HATE MY LIFE! BAH! EERRRRGGGHHH! ISH ISH ISH! I AM SO UPSET NOW...
bah~ and 8tv's FULL HOUSE finish liao! I CANNOT IMAGINE...that's the ending ler! aih...disappointing...although they are together in the end but like end abdruptly wan...yer...anywayz i'm gonna watch again...sis got the VCD as b'day present so dun care...gonna watch m'sian idol...daniel so cute!
-shu ling- *i hope my frustration ends here!*
i am upset...i try to be nice normally on my blog but i am just angry when i remember what happened...so mind my language (though i'd never type words like f**k n stuff...these are minor swearings..haha)
so this is what happened...today i have only one class which is human communication and then while i was waiting outside i saw "the-person-i-dowan-to-see" punya fren...let's just call him "THE IDIOT" ok...so i thought he must have other classes la so waiting also...anyway i din bother...i hate him more than "the-person-i-dowan-to-see" anyway so...then later when the people from the previous class came out of the classroom, i went in with my frens and lo and behold..."THE IDIOT" came in too...
first thing on my mind was "SHIT!! WHY IS HE IN THIS CLASS!! DAMN IT!!"
wanna know why i hate these 2 characters?? I didn't blog this the last time cause still can contain the anger but now...eerrghhh...cannot tahan!!
INVOLVEMENT: 1)"the-person-i-dowan-to-see" (since the name so long and hard to type i change to zt ok?) and also 2) THE IDIOT
i took statistics class last semester and these 2 characters were one of the few which was in the same class as me (there are only 16-18 people in my class). Ok, so on the last day of stats class for the semester i was sitting right in front of zt n IDIOT and i kinda overheard them talking...zt said something like "hey, i ask my fren and they say she's fat". Then IDIOT said:" yalar, she's fat wat...very fat" then later zt said:" no lar, not fat la" then the rest was blurry...i remembered i wanted to scold those two and also was real mad but trying to control. How i know it's me u wonder...well hard to explain...mostly instincts too...(ok i may be perasaan if u think so but i don't!)
anyway that's how i came to hate these 2 people...THE IDIOT I HATE THE MOST! IDIOT!! at least zt say i'm not fat...hmmmmphhh...I KNOW I AM FAT BUT DUN HAVE TO SAY BEHIND MY BACK K!
*tries to calm down* and he's in the freakin' same class as me for this semester! 4 months! CRAP! DAMN IT! I HATE MY LIFE! BAH! EERRRRGGGHHH! ISH ISH ISH! I AM SO UPSET NOW...
bah~ and 8tv's FULL HOUSE finish liao! I CANNOT IMAGINE...that's the ending ler! aih...disappointing...although they are together in the end but like end abdruptly wan...yer...anywayz i'm gonna watch again...sis got the VCD as b'day present so dun care...gonna watch m'sian idol...daniel so cute!
-shu ling- *i hope my frustration ends here!*

Comments