BAH~
just for the entry...i dowan to buy the 5566 album liao...i SERIOUSLY dunno what happen to them! Did they get tired of singing nice ballads which i love so much! aiks...what happened?!!!! They are singing weird songs which has a lot of chinese instruments sounds inside and it sounds all funny! eergghhh!!
Now don't u 5566 haters out there tell me "I said so!" or gimme a "Their songs were never nice! See?!" blah~ i am thoroughly dissappointed! Anyway there is one song which i like...also not to put my hopes too high just in case it's an english song turned chinese or something like that...
I haven't d/loaded Ke You Lun's album yet...will do it now! and reminder to self to not put any high hopes either...after dissappointed!
just for the entry...i dowan to buy the 5566 album liao...i SERIOUSLY dunno what happen to them! Did they get tired of singing nice ballads which i love so much! aiks...what happened?!!!! They are singing weird songs which has a lot of chinese instruments sounds inside and it sounds all funny! eergghhh!!
Now don't u 5566 haters out there tell me "I said so!" or gimme a "Their songs were never nice! See?!" blah~ i am thoroughly dissappointed! Anyway there is one song which i like...also not to put my hopes too high just in case it's an english song turned chinese or something like that...
I haven't d/loaded Ke You Lun's album yet...will do it now! and reminder to self to not put any high hopes either...after dissappointed!

Comments