柯有伦 ALAN KE YOU LUN


01 零
02 梭哈
03 哭笑不得
04 Forever friend
05 戀愛演習
06 愛,不愛
07 倒數計時
08 愛的榮耀
09 野孩子
10 活著
11 Wake Up (拼了)
12 替身 (零粵語版)

yea! ALAN KUO (dunno y it's kuo...but it's Ke You Lun in chinese right? or is it Kuo You Lun??) nvm...anyway ahahhahahaha...nice nice~ I like the album overall, though some songs are not really good but the good ones are enough to compensate! I may buy this album...well it all depends on money, timing n stuff...i believe in "yuan fen" (jodoh, erm...dunno what u call it in english la) so anyway if got "yuan" then no matter how, I'll get it! If not, no matter how hard i try i won't get it...

p/s: did u know his father is Ke Shou Liang? the hongkie stunt man...The one that died same year as Anita Mui? The one that sang "Ben Xiao Hai" (stupid boy) with Andy Lau...yea...

Comments

Popular Posts