Happy News

No, this isn't about my work or anything but it makes my day (:

First up MBLAQ on Idol Army Season 5!
- Like wow, only the best groups get on (e.g. SuJu, 2PM) and they do really funny stuff earning more love and more fans, I'm glad MBLAQ is gonna be on it! Can't wait for more nonsense clips :D

Second, Mnet Asian Music Awards on Channel [V]!
- I am so thankful to tohojess @ ABM for posting (even though it was on the chatbox) saying that we could watch MAMA live on Channel [V] Asia @ 7pm. Otherwise, I think me, moon, jess, and dy wouldn't have been able to witness the ups and downs that came with the awards show. Even though we didn't watch it together, we were able to spazz online like mad HAHA.

Thirdly, Mnet Asian Music Awards:
2PM Best Male Group and Best Artiste of The Year Award!!
- Seeing 2PM speak out and show little actions of how much Jay meant to them and was meant to be there brought all 2PM fans to tears I'm sure. Me and my sister were screaming and clapping the moment Kwon Sang Woo said 2PM--you guys deserved it!

Fourthly, Mnet Asian Music Awards Lineup:
- Other than the crappy sound system with failed mics and random a Japanese girl group (ABK48 I think?) along with Bang Bang Tang, the lineup and performances picked up in the 2nd half and I was really impressed. My favourites below (on the top of my head):

Seo In Guk's Burunda
Tasha x JiYoon x HyunAh x Miryo x Baby J's rapping segment
21st Street Musical by 2ne1 and Superstar K contestants
Taewoo x Seo In Young x Epik High
TaeYang Wedding Dress!!
GD x TaeYang's Korean Dream
2PM's Heartbeat
Abracadabra x Mister Mashup (it was quite nice I thought)
Superstar K contestants singing out the R&B and Ballad nominees

The awards given out from the 2nd half onwards were I felt well deserved, like Taewoo for Best Male Artist, Baek Ji Young for Best Female Artist, 2NE1's I Don't Care for Best Song of The Year and so on.

Thunder, please tell me you're proud that you're Dara's lil' bro (: It must've been really exciting for him to sit below and see his sister take win after win. Oh, speaking of MBLAQ, I'm really bummed that they didn't perform. They performed before the event on the red carpet along with other rookies, which was sad because I wanted more rookies and less Bang Bang Tang action. OH, and thank you Baek Ji Young for sitting next to G.O for a brief moment so the camera could capture MBLAQ.

Shall wait for cuts to download!

Comments

Popular Posts