I'm Alive
My MIA-ness is due to not having the push to sit down and blog. D:
I owe many stories about my Shanghai Trip and the Church Young Adults Camp I attended the past weekend. It's been a really intensive weekend camp and I am thankful for the many life experiences shared.
As for my previous post, well Maddie apologized. It was unexpected but I'm thankful for it, because it shows how defensive I can become and it's a bad habit I'd like to change.
I've learnt to take one day at a time, one step at a time. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough troubles of its own (Matthew 6:34) Such a wise saying isn't it?
I owe many stories about my Shanghai Trip and the Church Young Adults Camp I attended the past weekend. It's been a really intensive weekend camp and I am thankful for the many life experiences shared.
As for my previous post, well Maddie apologized. It was unexpected but I'm thankful for it, because it shows how defensive I can become and it's a bad habit I'd like to change.
I've learnt to take one day at a time, one step at a time. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough troubles of its own (Matthew 6:34) Such a wise saying isn't it?

Comments