shameless selka
selka = self camera = self portraits?
ANYWAY I wanna get a grad cum formal dress for my cousin's wedding. Hiring academic graduation dresses are so freaking expensive! =_=" Money like flying away everyday.
I'm going to Cairns on Thursday! OMG I can't believe I'm already like on holiday ^^ Happeh! Everday leading up to C4K is like packed with activities~ woohoo!
OH another exciting news is that Yin will be coming over for my grad! Thank you mysterious girl who swapped flights with yin, you made my wish come true! LOL also, yin will be around during boxing day (another cheer) cause I'll be around and we are flying back on the same day! Only she's going to spore and me to Malaysia.
Mom called and told me "Eh, your flight reach 5.25am hor, we need to be at your aunt's place by 8 something leh, the tea ceremony starting around 9 something" Wahliaoeh, so rush! What if my skin is not in a good condition?! I better put makeup man...
So many weddings...and my other ex-high school friend is getting married soon...she's my age! (soso knows who i'm referring to) Gosh, but maybe getting married early maybe got benefits lah. I wish them well...^^
Promise I'll write something more constructive next time. Brain dead.

Comments