Innocent Love

GOSH this dorama is so sad! Like why?! *wails* the drama's theme song doesn't help with uplifting the emo mood either so yeah, it's so sadddddd.
Ignore the almost nudist picture up there. Up till now the drama is still very innocent. Oh and I do mean up till episode 1 HAHA. But gosh there are so many stones left unturned that I just have to watch on to find out what the whole story is!
It's quite interesting seeing a sad and crying Horikita Maki for the first time. In Nobuta she was expressionless and in Hana Kimi she was just plain boyish (boys don't cry!).
Though I highly doubt the concreteness of events that happen in the story where people actually get discriminated just because their brother committed a crime. Everywhere you go, you can't get a job and stuff. Yet, you still manage to pay rent and live alone. Oh wells, I guess so much goes into the logical stuff when your main focus is the sad sad storyline.
No biggie though, it's not too way over yet so keep watching!

Comments