Bumming
Current iTunes Playlist:






Let me explain my absence...
I had 2 assignments due last night: one 3000 word assignment worth 60% and one 2500 word assignment worth 50%
Now, I only have one 50% exam left...2 essay questions, each 3 to 4 pages long. This semester I've just been doing assignments non-stop cause I have one to 2 weeks in between each assignment's due date. I've slacked a lot though but pulled through after much prayer from others.
I told Wen Li that this was my last straw a few times LOL, yet she managed to tell me what everyone else did "CAN ONE LAH!" ^^ didn't really believe it but it's better than hearing not-so-encouraging ones






Let me explain my absence...
I had 2 assignments due last night: one 3000 word assignment worth 60% and one 2500 word assignment worth 50%
Now, I only have one 50% exam left...2 essay questions, each 3 to 4 pages long. This semester I've just been doing assignments non-stop cause I have one to 2 weeks in between each assignment's due date. I've slacked a lot though but pulled through after much prayer from others.
I told Wen Li that this was my last straw a few times LOL, yet she managed to tell me what everyone else did "CAN ONE LAH!" ^^ didn't really believe it but it's better than hearing not-so-encouraging ones

Comments