N.U.M.B
You know what numbness feels like? Numbness is the feeling you get when you're immune to your friend's lameness, the feeling you get when the dentist injects something into your gum, the feeling you get when you don't feel anything at all.
Numbness to me is when you're studying overseas and the people-you-have-to-see-once-in-your-lifetime just drop by in South East Asia and visits Thailand or maybe they decide to get nominated for the MTV Asia Awards and come to Malaysia when your semester overseas has just started. I feel numb. I guess it's a good thing for me cause it's been one long year of pain and jealousy and this year I'm just numb. Only consolation for me is "if it's meant to be, it's meant to be", or maybe "dammit I'm gonna earn money and go to Korea and see them there!"
For those who openly happily put on their msn nick "SJ coming for MAA", thanks for the wound. For those who happily announce CSS is going to Thailand, thanks for putting salt on to it. For those who have seen people I wanted to see, it's okay I love you cause you're my friends. I'm not bleeding love, I'm bleeding jealousy.
Closed up from Kpop, I didn't need the pain
Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain
Time starts to pass before you know it you're frozen
You cut me open and I keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding jealousy
I keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding jealousy
Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding jealousy
You cut me open
Oh well, I'm back in Malaysia so greetings from the land of nasi lemak, my family and friends.
Numbness to me is when you're studying overseas and the people-you-have-to-see-once-in-your-lifetime just drop by in South East Asia and visits Thailand or maybe they decide to get nominated for the MTV Asia Awards and come to Malaysia when your semester overseas has just started. I feel numb. I guess it's a good thing for me cause it's been one long year of pain and jealousy and this year I'm just numb. Only consolation for me is "if it's meant to be, it's meant to be", or maybe "dammit I'm gonna earn money and go to Korea and see them there!"
For those who openly happily put on their msn nick "SJ coming for MAA", thanks for the wound. For those who happily announce CSS is going to Thailand, thanks for putting salt on to it. For those who have seen people I wanted to see, it's okay I love you cause you're my friends. I'm not bleeding love, I'm bleeding jealousy.
Closed up from Kpop, I didn't need the pain
Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain
Time starts to pass before you know it you're frozen
You cut me open and I keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding jealousy
I keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding jealousy
Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding jealousy
You cut me open
Oh well, I'm back in Malaysia so greetings from the land of nasi lemak, my family and friends.

Comments