난 : Me
당신을 영원히 마음속에 기억할거에요
I will remember you in my heart forever
당신목소리
your voice
당신의사진
your pictures
편지하나하나에 새겨진 당신에 글
One by one in the letters, those slowly fading writing of yours
당신때문에 울었던 내 눈물
The tears that I have cried for you
어느날 한강에 가서 같이 추워하던 날을 기억하며
When I remember the day where we went to Han river stood in the cold
웃을거에요
I will laugh
다른직업을 가진 나는 몇년간에 행복했던
The me that holds a different job was happy in those few years
꿈만 같았던 지금 이순간을 기억하면서 담배를 피울거에요
Like a dream now, I will remember this moment while smoking
내 담배냄새를 어디선가 당신이 맡길 바라면서
While hoping the smell of my cigarette will be with you wherever you are
내 가슴에 상처가 치유되진 않겠지만
The wound in my heart is not healing but
그 상처위에 손을 얹고 열심히 살아갈거에요
I will put my hand on the wound and try hard to live on
내 인생 최고에 여자.
The best woman in my life
당신을 다시 만나길 바라면서..
I hope to meet you again
I read this from Gunil's cyworld. I hope he doesn't mean himself cause of the smoking part, but it's a touching piece no doubt.
당신을 영원히 마음속에 기억할거에요
I will remember you in my heart forever
당신목소리
your voice
당신의사진
your pictures
편지하나하나에 새겨진 당신에 글
One by one in the letters, those slowly fading writing of yours
당신때문에 울었던 내 눈물
The tears that I have cried for you
어느날 한강에 가서 같이 추워하던 날을 기억하며
When I remember the day where we went to Han river stood in the cold
웃을거에요
I will laugh
다른직업을 가진 나는 몇년간에 행복했던
The me that holds a different job was happy in those few years
꿈만 같았던 지금 이순간을 기억하면서 담배를 피울거에요
Like a dream now, I will remember this moment while smoking
내 담배냄새를 어디선가 당신이 맡길 바라면서
While hoping the smell of my cigarette will be with you wherever you are
내 가슴에 상처가 치유되진 않겠지만
The wound in my heart is not healing but
그 상처위에 손을 얹고 열심히 살아갈거에요
I will put my hand on the wound and try hard to live on
내 인생 최고에 여자.
The best woman in my life
당신을 다시 만나길 바라면서..
I hope to meet you again
I read this from Gunil's cyworld. I hope he doesn't mean himself cause of the smoking part, but it's a touching piece no doubt.

Comments