My new blogskin is finally done! I told you I was ambitious, I finished it in 2 days! (well at least it's an achievement for me) Anyway, since I want to see the design more often I will write more here mwhahaha...As for noV, er when u're free lemme know so I can pass your magazine to you~
I have so many pictures to upload I don't know where to start so please do go to my cyworld in a few days time to check for new pictures. Most of them are scenery pictures and pictures of my mom and sis (I hate taking pictures, especially cause my contacts tore on the 3rd or 4th day during the trip and I only had my ugly pair of specs on, which makes me all the more not inclined to take pictures of myself) so yes...
Oh, early birthday shout out to Li Ying and my dear Muchan!
I have so many pictures to upload I don't know where to start so please do go to my cyworld in a few days time to check for new pictures. Most of them are scenery pictures and pictures of my mom and sis (I hate taking pictures, especially cause my contacts tore on the 3rd or 4th day during the trip and I only had my ugly pair of specs on, which makes me all the more not inclined to take pictures of myself) so yes...
Oh, early birthday shout out to Li Ying and my dear Muchan!

Comments