Woohoo, the last day of 2007 and I'm not gonna be sad and stay at home alone! For the first time, a gathering on the 31st of Dec with me ol' school mates ^^; (my years of new year's eve has most of the time been spent at home on the internet)

Been downloading a lot of Japanese albums and singles lately. NEWS, KAT-TUN, Hey! Say! JUMP, Tohoshinki, Every Little Thing, The Gospellers, Kanjani8, FLOW, and w-inds. Wanted to try abingdon boys school cause I heard it's really good but hurr, I'm so lazy to download one by one (most the jap albums I download are zipped folders).

And my cb IS SO SLOW! I have so many award shows to download! T_T SBS Gayo Daejeon and Golden Disk okay...Shinhwa comeback in SBS Gayo Daejeon! *strangles cb* it took me like what 3 days to dl finish one Music Bank and one Music Core! If I were to dl Golden Disk and SBS Gayo Daejeon full show I think it'll take me 5 days =_=" (yes, that's 5 days without turning off my computer) My laptop might just heat and burn! Shit, I just found out there's another KBS Gayo Daechukjeh! *faints* HUAH CB AR! MOVE LA! Stupid msian internet *vomits blood*

Comments

Popular Posts