Just got back from Shanghai yesterday and I feel really ambitious (and sick)! Remember I said I wanted to change my blogskin? Well, I browsed a few designs and decided to try one of my own using someone else's template. But I'm a really lazy person I might put it off or cause my designing skills are nil, I might not even finish it. Whatever the outcome, please bear with me people ^^

Besides, I'm sick right, it gives me an excuse to slack and not get things done (NOT!) Sigh, my mom has been pestering saying I stick to the computer too much (I mean who wouldn't when they've been cut off from the internet and a laptop for like 2 weeks!) there's so much to update, pictures to upload, friends to chat with and people to connect with. Not to say I rely on the internet and technology too much but all my friends are like overseas as well, how to keep in touch when I have no internet?! Anyway, I don't care, I'm gonna stick to my laptop as much as I want.

One thing I hate about being at home is not being able to do things at my own time. Seriously, I mean when there's a deadline of course I'll get things done but things like eating, drinking water, washing clothes I mean hello, of course I'll do them, you don't have to push YOUR schedule on me and make me fit yours! I will eat when I want to eat, same goes for other things. Somemore complaining your kids are useless, well then go look over your fence and see how you would like being a mother of 6 children of whom one steals your money and takes drugs! Seriously, people who are in a good environment but think they are not haven't seen the uglier grass on the other side. Compare with the best and feel you're a failure for what reason?! Can't you live a life feeling blessed you even have good kids?! Kids who study hard, graduate from uni and work! Okay sorry people, random rant.

Will upload Shanghai trip pics soon on cyworld. And erm, a belated Merry Christmas to everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts