Random, random things
- I AM FINALLY DONE WITH ONE ASSIGNMENT WOOHOO!
- anyway, 2 more to go...AND THEN HOME SWEET HOME...I LOVE MALAYSIA!
- owh, apparently everyone is learning Korean now =_=" not special d!
- I remember I wanted to post something, but I forgot what...so smart hor...
- The guy @ easy way where I bought bubble tea impressed me because he could speak fluent Chinese and Japanese...I think he's from Taiwan...
- I finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows already...love the ending to bits even though it's cliche...Children's book ma...must have fairytale ending XD
- HyunJung keep saying he's curious about Malaysia...I have half a mind to tell him "just come la...stay at my house, I bring you around" AHHAHAHA
- I am thinking of souvenirs I have to buy already...want to send something else to HJ before I leave Aus...need to send lollies to Moon and Jess too...
- DongBang concert...sigh...no money...
- I love my mummy once again cause she willing to buy me Suju's movie DVD as my bday pressie...mwhahaha...I shall order Suju's CD while I'm at it...
- I heard daddy earning USD now...Thank You Lord!
- The Lord has blessed me and my family immensely that I feel unworthy of these blessings...
- I'm praying that my assignments are okay...I'm worried...this sem I didn't do as well I think...
- I'm happy cause it's Sunday tomorrow, which means Church!
enough of my randomness...I really can't remember what I wanted to post...bleh...short term memory...old liao...turning 20 in like erm 13 days
- anyway, 2 more to go...AND THEN HOME SWEET HOME...I LOVE MALAYSIA!
- owh, apparently everyone is learning Korean now =_=" not special d!
- I remember I wanted to post something, but I forgot what...so smart hor...
- The guy @ easy way where I bought bubble tea impressed me because he could speak fluent Chinese and Japanese...I think he's from Taiwan...
- I finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows already...love the ending to bits even though it's cliche...Children's book ma...must have fairytale ending XD
- HyunJung keep saying he's curious about Malaysia...I have half a mind to tell him "just come la...stay at my house, I bring you around" AHHAHAHA
- I am thinking of souvenirs I have to buy already...want to send something else to HJ before I leave Aus...need to send lollies to Moon and Jess too...
- DongBang concert...sigh...no money...
- I love my mummy once again cause she willing to buy me Suju's movie DVD as my bday pressie...mwhahaha...I shall order Suju's CD while I'm at it...
- I heard daddy earning USD now...Thank You Lord!
- The Lord has blessed me and my family immensely that I feel unworthy of these blessings...
- I'm praying that my assignments are okay...I'm worried...this sem I didn't do as well I think...
- I'm happy cause it's Sunday tomorrow, which means Church!
enough of my randomness...I really can't remember what I wanted to post...bleh...short term memory...old liao...turning 20 in like erm 13 days

Comments